Top 10 most interesting and unknown facts about Narendra Modi
1. Narendra Modi’s love for his country started young. During his childhood, he served as a volunteer to the India army at the railway stations during the Indo- Pak war of 1965. He also helped the flood victims in Gujarat in 1967.
2. Modi was always fond of Hindutva philosophy. When he was a teenager, he went to Himalayas alone and stayed there for 2 years with Yogi Sadhus and learnt the philosophy of Hindutva.
3. Narendra Modi does not drink, does not smoke and is completely vegetarian.
4. Narendra Modi writes poem in Gujarati language and many of his poems are even published.
5. Modi is married. His parents arranged his marriage when he was 13 years of age and got married when he attained his 18 years.
6. Narendra Modi sleeps only for 5 hours and wakes up at 5.30am.
7. Narendra Modi wears cloths only from one brand i.e. Jade Blue which is Ahmedabad based Textile Company.
8. Modi is the most followed Indian politician with more than 8 million followers in twitter and is 8th most popular Indian celebrity to be followed.
9. In 2005, the US government did not issue him a diplomatic visa and under US Immigration and Nationality Act, the visa which he already possessed was invalidated.
10. He is an inspiration of many, as he used sell tea for earning his livelihood.